Kira Piccirilli, MA-C, BS – Nutrition Specialist
Founder of Nourish to Fuel, Certified 21-Day Sugar Detox Coach, and Bachelor of Science, HCA.
Kira has worked in healthcare for over 12 years providing in clinic patient education, instructing medical assistant courses, teaching lab skills and electronic health records systems to future naturopathic doctors, and instructing healthcare providers and the general public in CPR.
Through diet and exercise she was able to lose and maintain over 112 pounds of weight loss. She has combined her healthcare career with her love of teaching and knowledge of healthy food and nutrition, to help others achieve whole life and whole food fuel to the body. While Kira personally follows a Paleo/Primal diet modified for performance, she is able to assist individuals who do eat grains, etc., do not follow a Paleo or Primal diet or individuals who wish to transition to Paleo or increase nutrient density.
Through Nourish to Fuel, 1:1 nutrition services, and group coaching online or in-person, Kira specializes in helping clients resolve concerns with the following issues:
- Weight loss
- Maintaining weight loss
- Nutrition modifications for optimal athletic performance
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Transitioning to a whole food diet
- Specialized 21-Day Sugar Detox Coaching to bust carb and sugar cravings
Kira will be accepting new 1:1 clients in Fall 2016!
Email email@example.com to sign up for the 1:1 waiting list.
Certified 21-Day Sugar Detox Coaching Sessions and Seminars are available now.
If you are interested in utilizing nutrition services from Kira:
- For 1:1 nutrition services click here – Available Fall 2016.
- For Certified 21-Day Sugar Detox Coaching click here
- To schedule a nutrition seminar from Kira for your CrossFit box, gym, workplace, etc. email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
- For more information or questions please email email@example.com
- Members of the CrossFit Felix family get a discount for services! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss services and get a discount code.