Kira will be accepting new clients Fall 2016!
Sign up today for the Fall 2016 waiting list for 1:1 Nutrition Services from Kira.
Kira specializes in helping clients reach their goals with a focus on nourishing unprocessed foods optimized for nutrition, weight loss, and/or performance. This is achieved by utilizing healthy nutritious whole foods; not on severe caloric restriction, crash dieting, or fads. Kira guides clients on ways to reach their individual nutrition goals by leading and supporting them in making the best nutrient choices available to them and how to make those choices. Small steps toward bigger goals will last longer and stick better, as they become new healthy habits, which is why Kira starts with smaller reasonable action items, working towards the larger overall goal, rather than overhauling everything on day one.
Area’s of specialization include:
- Weight loss
- Maintaining weight loss
- Nutrition modifications for optimal athletic performance
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Transitioning to a whole food diet
1:1 Nutrition Services Include:
- 60 minute phone consult upon receipt of intake forms to discuss goals and give 3 action items to initiate to start the journey to reaching your goals
- Weekly check-ins and follow up
- Individualized meal and food recommendations based on nutrition goals and current diet
- Personalized recommendations to help you reach nutrition goals
- Support and encouragement
- Accountability to another person
- Diet journal review
- On-going support for 30 or 90 days, based on nutrition services package purchased
- Email support as needed throughout the duration of nutrition services package
- 30 day plan also includes 30 minute phone consult on day 30 to help you transition to working on your own.
- 90 day plan also includes 30 minute phone consults on days 30, 60, and 90 to guide you to meeting your nutrition goals.
If you are interested in utilizing nutrition services from Kira in Fall 2016 please email email@example.com to secure a spot on the waiting list.
*CrossFit Felix Members please email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code.
Disclaimer: Kira Piccirilli, MA is not a physician or psychologist, and the scope of her consultation service does not include treatment or diagnosis of specific illnesses or disorders. Information given is considered general information, and not to diagnose or treat illness. If you suspect you may have an ailment or illness that may require medical attention, then you are encouraged to consult with a licensed physician without delay. Area’s of specialization do not guarantee results within duration of nutrition services package, changes take time and effort on the part of the client. Services purchased give guidance on how to reach individual goals over an unspecified period of time, as each individual is unique.